As a regulated financial institution, we have obligations to make sure we know who is using our service to ensure the safety and security of our platform. This means we may need to verify your identity or address and to do this we’ll ask for relative documents.
Typically our verifications are completed within a few minutes, however in some cases it may take one to two business days to complete.
Verifying your identity
If required, we’ll ask for an accepted photo identification document. Documents we accept for this include:
- National identity cards
- Driving licences
- Residence permits
NB! Please note that identity documents must include a photo. When submitting them, we will require clear, legible copies or photos, as well as both sides of the document if it is a national identity document, driving licence, or residence permit.
Never send us your ID document via email, please upload it safely within the app, the upload link can be found on the “Explore” tab.
Verifying your address
Your document must contain the name and address you used to sign up with and if it's a bill, statement or rental agreement, it must be from the last 6 months. Proof of address documents we accept are:
- Utility bill (e.g. electricity, water, gas, telephone or internet bill)
- Bank/credit card statement
- Residence permit if your address is listed on it
- Signed rental agreement
- Document issued by an acceptable public (government) authority (e.g. municipality bill, social insurance statement, or local government registry extract)
- If you submitted your residence permit to verify your identity, we can’t accept it as proof of your address and will require a different document
- We don’t accept photos of photos or photos of screen
Please upload your document securely in the app through your profile.