Lightyear Waitlist Reward Scheme Terms
Data: 14 September 2021 - Version 1
Lightyear Financial Ltd (Lightyear) is a company registered in England and Wales (No. 12925823), with its registered office at 42-46 Princelet St, London E1 5LP, who administer this Reward Scheme (Scheme). Lightyear is an appointed representative of RiskSave Technologies Ltd who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN: 775330).
Reward scheme terms
- Lightyear’s Scheme is valid for new Customers who meet the Lightyear Terms of Service requirements, complete onboarding, satisfy verification checks, open a brokerage account and are in the top 2,000 waitlisters as at 11.59 hours on 14 September 2021.
- The reward amount (Reward Amount) is USD$14.00 (approximately GBP10.00) which can only be used to claim the monetary value in a stock available on the Lightyear app at the time the reward is claimed. This may be a fraction of a stock.
- The Lightyear App and Scheme are only available to UK resident users at present.
- Prospective customers who are not eligible to open an account at this time, but are in the top 2,000 waitlisters will be issued their reward once the Lightyear App is available in their respective jurisdiction.
- The Customer has 7 days from the date the reward is added to the Customer’s account to claim it.
- Once 7 days have elapsed from the date the Reward Amount was added to the Customer’s account the Reward Amount is no longer available to be claimed.
- The definitions of capitalised terms set out in the Lightyear’s Terms of Service will apply to this Scheme.
- A Customer will no longer be eligible for the scheme if they are no longer a Customer regardless of whether they have claimed the Reward Amount.
- Tax depends on your personal circumstances and if you are unsure about any tax implications, seek advice from a tax professional.
- Lightyear reserves the right to alter, amend, extend, shorten or foreclose the Scheme at any time without prior notice. We will notify you about any changes to the Scheme and/or its conditions by updating the Scheme terms and we recommend that you check the Lightyear website regularly for any such updates.